HBV International Meeting 4th Annual Community Forum

Hi everyone,
The International HBV Meeting will be hosting a community forum on hepatitis B to share the latest advances in HBV research. The purpose of the forum is to facilitate engagement between attendees at the International HBV Meeting, public health workers and the broader hepatitis B affected community, promoting communication between these groups to identify the best approaches to fast-track HBV cure and eliminate stigma and discrimination.

It will be held as a hybrid meeting (both online and in person) in Kobe this year.

The community forum will be held on 19th September 2023, 1pm-2:30pm Japan Standard Time

For more information and to register, please visit: Hepatitis B Community Forum » International HBV Meeting

Visit Dropbox for the HBV Meeting Agenda

1 Like

Hi all,

I am thinking about attending the Forum on the 19th since I live in Japan and the venue is not too far away. I have not attended this type of event before. Do you think there will be an opportunity to ask the researchers some questions about recent scientific advances etc.?

Cheers,
Wataru

Hi Wataru,
Yes, there will be an opportunity for you to ask the researchers about any current scientific advances and I’m sure they’ll be happy to answer your questions. I’ve attached a link of the agenda here: External-Community-Forum-Agenda-2023-FINAL.pdf (hbvmeeting.org) so you can see who will be attending and presenting at the community conference.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks,
Mylisa

Hi Mylisa,

Thank you for your response. I’m looking forward to the event!

Cheers,
Wataru

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing you there, @wataru! Please feel free to reach out to me during the meeting, I would love to meet you.

Cheers,
Thomas

1 Like

Hi @ThomasTu,

I am excited to meet you there! Thank you for telling me about this forum when I posted my introduction on the Introduction Thread last year.

Cheers,
Wataru

1 Like